The Trust was set up to preserve Cambodian/Khmer culture and improve the community wellbeing and promote Buddhism.
• Unite all Cambodians/Khmers and diverse communities in Wellington region and throughout New Zealand.
• Promote/preserve Buddhism
• Provide mental and psychological supports for our people and diverse communities as needed.
• Preserve and promote Cambodian/Khmer culture, tradition, language and sport
• Work closely with Wellington Khmer Association Inc and liaise with other Cambodian communities as well as other diverse groups in New Zealand.
• Magha Puja – Feb - March
• Cambodian/Khmer Happy New Year in April
• Visakha Puja (recognised by UN and internationally) May
• Buddhist Monks retreat (Staying in the same place for the whole three months)
• Ancestor’s Day (last 15 days between Sept and Oct)
• Robe’s offering Day (between Oct and Nov)
• New Year (1st Jan)
• Other occasional cultural and traditional celebrations/ceremonies as required.