Successful applicants will need to evaluate their projects/initiatives against one or more priorities of the Fund.
We have developed the evaluation framework to provide more details on the priorities.
Your project/initiative must cover at least one priority, and it should address one or more aspect. Please see the ‘How we will measure this’ section of the evaluation framework.
If your project is training
This applies if your project involves delivering a training programme to participants.
We have designed a pre and post self-assessment tool for participants in your programme to fill out. The questionnaires will help you estimate your participants’ skill level in digital technology. It will also enable us to understand the impact of your project. Please include aggregated data from the completed questionnaires in your final report to us.
Pre Assessment tool - Word [DOCX, 147 KB] or PDF [PDF, 195 KB]
Post Assessment tool - Word [DOCX, 57 KB] or PDF [PDF, 201 KB]
Successful applications will need to complete the Final report (Word [DOCX, 148 KB] or PDF [PDF, 180 KB]) to let us know how the project went and the achievements.
Please note we do not fund:
- Applications focused on ‘Access’ including accessibility of content, affordability of devices and connection, and connectivity (having the infrastructure).
- Applications that better fit under the Ethnic Communities Development Fund.
- Multiple applications from one applicant
- Grants to individuals
- Grants for capital works
- Already completed projects
- Debt repayment
- Activities intended to generate profit
- Businesses for profit, political goals, or religious ministry
- Projects to raise money
- Alcohol or similar substances
Get help with your application